This training program will elaborate factors affecting the target weight decision and help determine the tolerable risks of under-filling and the costs of over-filling. Attendees will gain an understanding of process stability and process capability concepts and methods for process optimization.
- Understand factors affecting the target weight decision
- Determine the tolerable risks of under-filling and the costs of over-filling
- Estimate the proportion of non-conforming product
- Understand process stability and process capability concepts
- Determine and justify targets for product weights
- Understand methods for process optimization
Who Will Benefit:
- Manufacturing Personnel
- Quality and Process Engineers
- Plant Operations Personnel
- Plant Management
- Quality Management
Steven Wachs has 25 years of wide-ranging industry experience in both technical and management positions. He has worked as a statistician at Ford Motor Company where he has extensive experience in the development of statistical models, reliability analysis, designed experimentation, and statistical process control.
Note: Use coupon code NB5SQH8N and get 10% off on registration.