Peace Cereal®, the maker of non-GMO cereals, launched new cereal flavors and an expansion into the granola category. The brand will debut two new USDA Certified Organic cereals - Purple Corn Flakes and Raisin Bran - and five new non-GMO granolas — Coconut Craze Granola, Honey Flax Granola, French Vanilla Granola, Maple Pecan Granola and Fruit, Seed & Nut Muesli.
The new cereal and granola offerings are part of the Attune Foods, LLC family of better-for-you products and align with the brands mission of providing healthy and delicious options that deliver “Peace of Mind in Every Bite.” Each new flavor is made with whole grains, nuts and dried fruit, while never using artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. Each serving provides protein and fiber, so cereal lovers can power up with these nutritious breakfast items.
The new USDA Certified Organic cereals include:
• Purple Corn Flakes: Lightly glazed flakes made with purple corn and brown rice. Each serving has only 90 calories, 2 grams of protein and 2 grams of fiber.
• Raisin Bran: Made with whole wheat and bran, the new Organic Raisin Bran has 3 ounces of raisins in every box. Each serving is low fat, and has 5 grams of protein and 7 grams of fiber.
The new non-GMO granolas include:
• Coconut Craze Granola: Coconut Craze is made with four different coconut ingredients—coconut sugar, coconut oil, toasted coconut and coconut flakes — for the true coconut lover. Low in sodium, each serving has 5 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber.
• Honey Flax Granola: Made with whole grain oat clusters, flax seed and honey, Honey Flax Granola has 6 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber per serving.
• French Vanilla Granola: French Vanilla Granola is naturally flavored and made with whole grain oat clusters, honey and almonds. Each serving has 5 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and is low in sodium
• Maple Pecan Granola: Maple Pecan Granola contains whole grain oat clusters with real maple syrup, honey and pecans. Each serving has 4 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and is low in sodium
• Fruit, Seed & Nut Muesli: Healthy, delicious Muesli loaded whole rolled wheat, rye, barley, and oats mixed with dried dates, raisins, sunflower and flax seeds, almonds and walnuts. Each serving has 7 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber