Blake’s Seed Based, the seed-based, Top 8 allergen-free snacks company, introduced two product lines: Blake’s Seed Based snack bars and Blake’s Seed Based protein bars. The snack bars, available in Chocolate Chip, Raspberry, and Pineapple, feature pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds. The protein bars, arriving in Mango-Lemon and Chocolate-Mint, feature a mix of seeds and pea protein, providing 15g of plant-based protein per bar.
Founded by former collegiate athlete Blake Sorensen, Blake’s Seed Based proves that having a food allergy doesn’t mean a lifetime of boring, tasteless snacks.
Blake’s Seed Based brings its mission full circle with its Bar for a Box promise: for every box sold, Blake’s Seed Based donates a bar to schools’ meal programs. Today, 1 in 13 kids have food allergies and with a goal of donating one million bars, starting in the Chicagoland area, Blake’s Seed Based aims to provide students with safe, healthy, and great-tasting snack options that help optimize kids’ eating experiences at school. For Blake, eating safe foods at school was a challenge, so he’s made it his mission to provide an easily accessible, safe snacking solution to kids, parents, and school staff.
Blake’s Seed Based snack bars are Top 8 allergen-free, and available in three flavors, each featuring pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds:
• Chocolate Chip: Made with real cacao; provides 6g protein, 5g fiber
• Raspberry: Made with real raspberry; provides 4g protein, 5g fiber
• Pineapple: Made with real pineapple; provides 4g protein, 4g fiber
• Each flavor is available for purchase in a 12-ct box for $26.99/box
• Snack bars are also sold in a 12-ct variety pack that features a selection of six Chocolate Chip, three Raspberry, and three Pineapple bars for $26.99/box
Blake’s Seed Based protein bars are Top 8 allergen-free and available in two flavors, each featuring seeds and pea protein, providing 15 grams of plant-based protein per bar: