1933 Industries Partners with The Pantry Co. to Produce Gourmet Edibles in Nevada
Production at Las Vegas commercial kitchen to begin in 2020.
1933 Industries Inc., a vertically-integrated cannabis consumer packaged goods company, has entered into a two-year licensing agreement between the company's subsidiary, Alternative Medicine Association LC, and Los Angeles-based The Pantry Company Inc.to produce edible products in Nevada.
Pantry is a premium cannabis-infused food brand created with an emphasis on all-natural ingredients, without preservatives and artificial flavors. Pantry has partnered with award-winning chefs to create a unique line of products for health-conscious and discerning palates and is currently available for sale across California.
1933 Industries will commence the buildout of a GMP-approved commercial kitchen to be located in the company's extraction facility in Las Vegas, Nevada. 1933 Industries expects to begin production of Pantry products mid-2020.
The Licensed Products will initially include the following:
- Cannabis Infused Peach Pate de Fruit. Real fruit puree in gummy form. Pate de Fruit, originating in France, is made completely without preservatives and artificial flavors and is naturally vegan and gluten and dairy-free.
- Cannabis Infused Frankies 457 Olive Oil Ganache Bonbon. Rich fine dark chocolate ganache mixed with Frankies 457 Extra Virgin Olive Oil (made from Sicilian olives grown in Nocellara del Belice) covered in a chocolate shell.
- Cannabis Infused Gianduja Ganache Bonbon. Traditional Italian chocolate flavored with hazelnut and mixed with feuilletine flakes to create a delicate crunch, then encased in a fine dark chocolate shell.
- Cannabis Infused Tiramisu Ganache Bonbon. Silky white chocolate ganache flavored with espresso made from 100% Arabica beans and mascarpone, enrobed in a chocolate shell.
- Cannabis Infused Cacao Keto Bites. Bite-sized keto friendly chocolates made with real cocoa butter, cacao powder and lightly sweetened with coconut sugar. Naturally vegan, gluten and dairy-free, and low-glycemic.
"When we envisioned Pantry's product line, we saw a unique opportunity to create actual delicious food, lightly-infused with cannabis and made with premium all-natural ingredients, setting us apart from other edible companies,” said Pantry President Scott Jenning. "Pantry believes that edibles will emerge as a powerful segment of the cannabis market. Pantry's high-end products appeal to foodies, the wellness community and cannabis connoisseurs from all walks of life.”
Chris Rebentisch, CEO of 1933 Industries, added: "We are excited to expand our product offering in Nevada with a gourmet line that will set the standard for excellence in edibles. The team at Pantry shares our vision and passion for providing natural, cannabis-based products that enhance, enrich and delight consumers. We look forward to launching the Pantry line in the coming months."