Organizers Announce Enhanced Safety Protocols for CPX20
Two-day conference set for July 30-31 in Denver.
Organizers of CPX20: Cannabis Products Exchange have outlined health and safety measures that will be taken during the event, set for July 30-31 in Denver.
BNP Media, parent company of Cannabis Products Magazine and host of CPX20, said it is working with Hilton Denver City Center to implement additional cleanliness and safety measures in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
“The health and safety of CPX20 exhibitors and attendees is our top priority, and we’ve been working hard to ensure our venue partner is not only following guidelines from public health authorities but exceeding the rigorous standards set by BNP Media,” said Scott Wolters, chief events officer, BNP Media. “We’re excited to launch this one-of-a-kind conference and help cannabis industry professionals build meaningful connections in a clean and safe environment.”
CPX20’s onsite hotel and convention center teams are receiving ongoing briefings, trainings and enhanced operating protocols including but not limited to:
- Monitoring hotel staff health and well-being while enforcing “stay at home if you are sick” policies.
- Maintaining and monitoring stringent housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic/high touch surfaces including lobbies, handrails, washrooms, doors/ doorknobs, audiovisual equipment, elevators, escalators, and other elements of the onsite event environment.
- Continuously adjusting food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations and social distancing protocols.
- Reinforcing social distancing guidelines including meeting room sets, registration lines, food distribution, retail outlets and general gathering areas.
- Increased deployment and availability of antibacterial hand sanitizers, wipes and hand washing stations.
- Increased signage onsite reminding event attendees to wash hands frequently, keep hands away from their face, practice social distancing and locations of medical care resources.
CPX20: Cannabis Products Exchange is a unique new event spotlighting the latest in the development and production of legal cannabis edibles and beverages. This conference is designed to inform and inspire the ideation, innovation, research and development, manufacturing, packaging, distribution and consumer safety of legal cannabis edibles and beverages.
Backed by Cannabis Products Magazine, along with Prepared Foods, Food Engineering and Food Safety Strategies, CPX20 will lay the groundwork for merging the federally regulated food and beverage industry with the fragmented legal cannabis edibles and beverages industry.
For complete details and to register, visit cpx20.com.