Kreider Farms has launched Cage Free Hemp Eggs as a line extension of Chiques Creek, which is produced at the company plant in Lancaster County, Penn.
Chiques Creek Hemp Eggs are brown eggs from cage-free birds fed an all-vegetarian, nutrient-packed diet consisting of 20 percent hemp seed meal, which results in higher nutrient values and more omega-3 compared to a standard egg. Chiques Creek flocks are also American Humane certified, ensuring that their cage-free birds are raised humanely, without antibiotics.
By feeding hens a nutrient-packed diet, the benefits are passed along through their eggs resulting in more nutrients compared to a standard egg including:
- More than 3 times more Omega-3 – strengthens bones and promotes heart health
- 20 percent more Lutein – results in richer colored yolks and promotes healthy eyes
- Four times more Vitamin D – results in stronger shells and promotes muscle and bone development
- Two times more Vitamin B12 – keeps you energized
- Excellent Source of: Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin E, Biotin, Choline, and Selenium