Humble Specialty Products, LLC, the company behind Humble Hemp Wraps, has launched a new hemp-derived product line designed to serve as everyday essentials for the body and mind.
“We are excited to introduce our products to surfers, skaters, snowboard enthusiasts and beyond as an option to incorporate into their wellness regimens," said Humble CEO Daniel Clark. "Now more than ever, people are embracing energetic routines that drive them to push further each day. We know sustaining a dynamic life requires dynamic solutions, which is why Humble CBD products are designed to boost focus and help relaxation and recovery."
The company debuted its full Humble CBD product lineup during the 2021 TPE International trade show, May 12-14, in Las Vegas, Nevada. The full lineup features five product formats, allowing on-the-go consumers the ability to easily identify the best method of consumption for their individual journey.
Humble CBD products include:
- Chewable: 750 mg CBD in a 30-count container or 100 mg CBD in a 10-count container in assorted flavors.
- Softgel: 900 mg CBD in a 30-count bottle or 100 mg CBD in a 10-count pack.
- Dropper: 60 ML droppers in three CBD strengths (1,000 mg, 1,500 mg and 2,000 mg) in eight flavor options.
- Twist: Six single-serve oil drops featuring 33 mg CBD per serving. They’re available in four flavor options.
- Balm: 1,000 mg CBD in a 1.67-oz. roll-on bottle in a eucalyptus mint scent.
"Whether you prefer a topical, a chewable or a single-serving dropper, Humble CBD is dedicated to helping you find the perfect product to fit your needs," Clark said.
Humble's CBD products are lab tested, gluten free and made from industrial hemp grown in the United States. Humble CBD stands behind its high-quality products, which are available for purchase in select retailers and online at humblecbd.com.