Becoming an exhibitor is a wise investment and a valuable business tool. CPX20 will be the place to connect and introduce your products and services to a qualified and extensive audience of legal cannabis edibles and beverages manufacturers.
Included with your exhibit space:
- One 8’ Deep x 10’ Wide space with side and back draping
- One 6’ skirted table with one side chair
- One 6” x 17” table tent ID sign with your company name
- One complimentary full conference attendee registration
- One additional exhibitor registration at $295.
- One listing in the Conference Guide that includes company name, contact information, and 50-word company description.
Exhibit Halls are carpeted and a carpet order is not required.
Onsite Safety & Security
Our hotel & convention center onsite teams are receiving ongoing briefings, trainings, and enhanced operating protocols including but not limited to:
- Monitoring hotel staff health and well-being while enforcing “stay at home if you are sick” policies.
- Maintaining and monitoring stringent housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of high traffic/high touch surfaces including lobbies, handrails, washrooms, doors/ doorknobs, audiovisual equipment, elevators, escalators, and other elements of the onsite event environment.
- Continuously adjusting food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations and social distancing protocols.
- Reinforcing social distancing guidelines including meeting room sets, registration lines, food distribution, retail outlets, and general gathering areas.
- Increased deployment and availability of antibacterial hand sanitizers, wipes, and hand washing stations.
- Increased signage onsite reminding event attendees to wash hands frequently, keep hands away from their face, practice social distancing, and locations of medical care resources.
Check back here for updates as additional and more specific measures are put into place.