What: FREE Webinar
When: On Demand until May 24, 2023
Mintel research shows that nearly three in five consumers are choosing low-sugar products for their general health and more consumers are seeking natural alternatives.
Meanwhile, between the mainstream consumer appeal of low-sugar products and the entrance of innovative brands bringing high-quality options to market, there is significant opportunity ahead for the low-sugar market. Mintel estimates the low-sugar market could be adding an additional $36 billion in the next two to three years, continuing the recent growth trajectory and gaining market share across food and beverage.
Where are white space opportunities involving sugar reduction? What new technologies present opportunities and challenges ahead? To address these questions, Prepared Foods brings food formulators this exclusive, one-hour thought leadership webinar.
Join this webinar to hear industry experts discuss:
- Sugar reduction/sweetener market shifts and influencing factors
- On-trend examples of new low- and no-sugar foods and beverages
- Sugar-reduction formulation challenges (masking, bulking, etc.)
- New ingredient options in 2021 and 2022
- Emerging new options for 2023 and beyond