Cooked Meats - Counter (Meat) Market in the United States of America - Outlook to 2023...
Published April 17, 2020 - 14 pages
Cooked Meats - Counter (Meat) Market in the United States of America - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
Cooked Meats - Counter (Meat) Market in the United States of America - Outlook to 2023: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics is a broad level market review of Cooked Meats - Counter Market in the United States of America.
Cooked Meats - Counter - these are pre-cooked meats sold over the counter in retailers (i.e. at deli counters in supermarkets or butchers). Often these are sliced upon request.
Cooked Meats - Counter Market in the United States of America registered a positive compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.38% during the period 2013 to 2018 with a sales value of USD 7,278.97 Million in 2018, an increase of 4.02% over 2017. The market achieved its strongest performance in 2018, when it grew by 4.02% over its previous year and its weakest performance in 2016, when it increased by 1.37% over 2015.
The research handbook provides up-to-date market size data for period 2013-2018 and illustrative forecast to 2023 covering key market aspects like Sales Value and Volume for Cooked Meats - Counter and its variants .
Furthermore, the research handbook details overall market sales by Distribution Channel (Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Department Stores, Dollar Stores, Variety Store, Cash & Carries and Warehouse clubs, eRetailers, Food & Drinks specialists, Drug stores & Pharmacies, Health & Beauty Stores, Other general retailers and others) where ever applicable.
The research handbook acts as an essential tool for companies active or planning to venture in to United States of America's Cooked Meats - Counter (Meat) market. The comprehensive statistics within the research handbook provides insight into the operating environment of the market and also ensures right business decision making based on historical trends and industry model based forecasting.
Sales Values in the handbook are depicted in USD ($) and local currency of country and Volumes are represented in M Kilograms.
*Note: Certain content / sections in the research handbook may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
- Overall Cooked Meats - Counter (Meat) market value and volume analytics with growth analysis from 2013 to 2023.
- Distribution channel sales analytics from 2015-2018.
Reasons to Buy
- Get access to authoritative and granular data on the Cooked Meats - Counter (Meat) market and fill in the gaps in understanding of trends and the components of change behind them.
- Enhance your understanding of the market to update your strategic and tactical plans based on volume and value changes and distribution trends.
- Analyze the components of change in the market by looking at historic and future growth patterns.
- Use the data to understand future patterns of the market trends from winners and losers to category dynamics and thereby quickly and easily identify the key areas in which you want to compete in the future.
Table of Contents
1 Cooked Meats - Counter Market Overview
2 The United States of America Cooked Meats - Counter Market Analytics, 2013-23
2.1 Cooked Meats - Counter Value Analytics, 2013-23
2.1.1 Cooked Meats - Counter Market by Value, 2013-23
2.2 Cooked Meats - Counter Volume Analytics, 2013-23
2.2.1 Cooked Meats - Counter Market by Volume, 2013-23
3 The United States of America Cooked Meats - Counter Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2015-18
3.1 Cooked Meats - Counter Distribution Channel Analytics by Value, 2015-18
4.1.1 Category Definitions
4.1.2 Distribution Channel Definitions
4.1.3 Volume Units and Aggregations
4.1.4 CAGR Definition and Calculation
4.1.5 Graphical representation of Brands
4.1.6 Exchange Rates
4.1.7 Methodology Summary
4.2 About GlobalData