Cannabidiol (CBD), a non-psychoactive, health-oriented compound extracted from hemp and cannabis, has been touted as one of the top healthy ingredient trends in the food and beverage industry for 2019. This webinar will provide an introduction to the fast-growing market for CBD as a signature ingredient in mainstream US food and beverage product development.
• The difference between CBD from industrial hemp vs. cannabis
• The difference between full-spectrum hemp oil and CBD oil
• The opportunities in working with a wider range of cannabinoids beyond just CBD
• The importance of CBD ingredient purity
• The different types of available CBD ingredients
• Top target food and beverage applications for CBD