Conagra Brands is showcasing a new, focused approach to its snacks and sweet treats business at the 2018 NACS Show, presented by the National Association of Convenience Stores at the Las Vegas Convention Center. With consumer snacking tastes constantly changing, Conagra Brands has accelerated its new product pipeline using an agile, insights-driven approach to innovation in snacking.
Conagra Brands will present innovative snack solutions and improved display vehicles for convenience stores driven by the preferences of modern consumers. Products on display reflect the category's dynamic, high-paced, consumer-driven nature, and include:
• Angie's® BOOMCHICKAPOP®: Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn Popcorn, Sea Salt Popcorn, Microwave Popcorn, Puffs
• Slim Jim®: Teriyaki, Hot AF
• Duke's®: Smoked Shorty Sausages, Tallboy Sausage, Shorty & Cheese
• BIGS®: Taco Bell™ Taco Supreme® Sunflower Seeds
• DAVID®: Pumpkin Pepitas, Sour Cream & Onion
• Andy Capp's®: Ranch Fries
• Snack Pack®: Unicorn Pudding
"The snacking space is incredibly fast-paced with rapidly shifting consumer needs and tastes. Our snacks division is innovating to meet those evolving consumer demands with dynamic brands, bold flavors, portability and cleaner ingredients," said Burke Raine, vice president and general manager, snacks and sweet treats for Conagra Brands.
Conagra also introduced new price pack architecture and display vehicles to allow retailers to showcase product more efficiently and drive impulse consumption.