Over the last several months, regular readers of Prepared Foods’ electronic newsletter have noticed quite a few changes--in terms of both content and appearance. Simply put, the staff here has gone to great lengths to make that entity a better reflection of the content found in each issue of Prepared Foodsmagazine. While the latest and most notable industry news items are still to be found, each issue will also feature articles exploring topics unique to PF readers--from formulation tips to clinical research to industry and consumer trends to exclusive articles from Prepared Foods’ experts and contributing writers.
All of this content will be found in the newly dubbed Prepared Foods’ E-dition, and it will continue to be e-mailed to subscribers every two weeks. Furthermore, as the below categories will attest, Prepared Foods’ E-dition will truly serve as an e-mail version of the magazine’s content:
* PF Exclusives: Regular contributors to the print version of Prepared Foods will provide their insight into the food industry, as will authors from outside the PF print rotation--all offering a glimpse into their respective areas of expertise, be it consumer and product trends, ingredient and industry regulations, application possibilities, or anything in between.
* Formulation Tips: Offering ingredient information pertinent to R&D within food and beverage manufacturers.
* Nutrition Research: Featuring (for Prepared Foods’ E-dition purposes) epidemiological surveys, clinical research or in vivo studies on the impact of foods and food components on human health.
* Trends: Addressing the needs, demands and expectations of consumers, both current and future.
* On the Street: All of the industry’s latest business-oriented news--personnel changes, mergers and acquisitions, ingredient and product launches, facility openings, etc.--presented in quick, three- or four-word summaries linked to the full release on www.PreparedFoods.com.
In addition, from time to time, the E-dition will feature an Industry Survey to gauge what you, the reader, think of the industry, its trends, where things are going well, even where things might be going wrong within the industry.
All of this, plus more, will be found in upcoming issues of Prepared Foods’ E-dition. To subscribe, simply visit www.PreparedFoods.com/enews, and for examples of recent issues, visit Prepared Foods’ home page and click “E-dition Archives” in the Prepared Foods’ E-dition area.