Pacific Resources International Unveils Product Range
New Zealand importer focuses on healthier indulgent product lines for US market
Maintaining a nearly three-decade-long tradition of introducing American consumers to products fresh from the other side of the world, New Zealand importer Pacific Resources International unveiled an array of new snacks, sea salts and Manuka Honey products.
New products include:
- Natural Chipotle BBQ Sea Salt – Extracted from the still-pure seas surrounding Southern New Zealand, PRI’s new Chipotle BBQ Salt (featuring the company’s sleek new Sea Salt packaging design) has been naturally dried by the sun and wind for 13 months and remains unrefined to preserve its natural trace elements such as calcium, magnesium and potassium. Free of any free-flowing or anti-caking agents.
- Natural Mesquite Smoked BBQ Salt – Adding a bold new Smoked Mesquite BBQ flavor to its popular sea salt line, PRI’s new Natural Mesquite BBQ Salt (also featuring the company’s revamped packaging design) contains the finest available naturally dried sea salt from the still-pure waters of New Zealand blended with a proprietary Louisiana family recipe.
- Gourmet Flaky Sea Salt – Another PRI favorite featuring a modernized new packaging design, Marlborough Flaky Sea Salt is likewise harvested from the pristine southern seas of New Zealand and is Bio-Gro Certified by Bio-Gro New Zealand for organic purity.
- Proper Crisps – PRI is proud to be importing this beloved New Zealand healthy potato chips brand to the U.S. for the first time. Available in four distinct hand-cooked flavors (Marlborough Sea Salt, Rosemary & Thyme, Smoked Paprika and Cider Vinegar & Sea Salt), artisan Proper Crisps offer American consumers an irresistably tasty new alternative to fattening processed chips packed with unhealthy artificial flavors.
- Manuka Honey Salted Caramels – As the first importer to bring authentic New Zealand Manuka Honey to the States almost 30 years ago, PRI today offers a diverse array of culinary and healing-based Manuka Honey products, including the company’s popular Dark Chocolate Manuka Honey line.
PRI will also introduce pure and organic Leatherwood Honey from Tasmania, Australia – a region boasting the world’s cleanest air and water, as well as the planet’s most primitive, ancient and unspoiled forests.
“With more and more American consumers discovering the natural wonders of New Zealand products, PRI is poised for its most successful Fancy Food Show ever,” commented PRI’s David Noll. “We’re delighted to be aligned with the premium-quality Proper Crisps brand and are excited to this year be adding so many deliciously nutritious new and newly-packaged items to our growing family of products.”