NEW DELHI May 18 -- Beverage maker RJ Corp has entered into a joint venture agreement with world's largest beer manufacturer InBev SA to jointly sell the foreign company's beer brands in India.

RJ Corp would hold a majority 51% in the JV company while InBev would the remaining 49%, InBev said in a statement.

InBev manufactures popular liqour brands including Stella Artois, Leffe, Beck's and Brahma.

The joint venture would be InBev's exclusive channel to tap the growing Indian beer market and the company would invest in the country through this channel only, it said.

From the May 23, 2007, Prepared Foods e-Flash