New National Claims Study
There has been much emphasis lately on health claims for foods and beverages, but what are the most compelling messages to consumers? A new, syndicated study from HealthFocus International, the company behind the syndicated ìHealthFocus Trend Surveys,î will identify the health benefits shoppers believe to be the most interesting, as well as those claims they believe most appropriate for certain foods and beverages. Some of the points the study will focus on include: the benefits that fit best across 15 different food categories; the most believable claims for each category; the benefits shoppers seek from certain products; the best wording to use in claims and how each of the claims impacts purchase.
Included in sponsorship is the ability to enter a brand of interest with up to four potential claims to be evaluated as part of the study. There is also the option of studying additional products and claims.
For complete information on study details, sponsorship opportunities and costs, please contact Julie Johnson at 727-821-7499 or email@example.com.
For daily industry news updates, see the homepage of www.PreparedFoods.com and www.NutraSolutions.com.
* SunOpta Ingredients Group received the prestigious Industrial Water Quality Achievement Award from the Water Environment Federation (WEF), an international, not-for-profit, technical and educational water quality organization. http://bit.ly/b8UXgJ
* Flavor & Fragrance Specialties named Michele Bloom corporate marketing coordinator and welcomed Jacqueline Hartman to its Flavor Business Unit at FFS as a food technologist. http://bit.ly/d5icot
* Mark Byrne will be appointed executive vice president and chief operating officer of Univar, pending the successful acquisition of Basic Chemical Solutions LLC by Univar, which is expected to close in the first quarter of 2011. http://bit.ly/bwBZJ3
* Enzymotec has been awarded the prestigious Deloitte Israel Technology Fast 50 award for the third consecutive year. http://bit.ly/bjY5hR
* Kemin announced a five-year expansion plan that will add six new manufacturing facilities, three new research facilities and a new corporate headquarters building in southeast Des Moines. http://bit.ly/bP3hiy
* WILD Flavors Inc. announced a partnership with Sterling Technology. http://bit.ly/c0gT00
* SupHerb Farms has recently completed a solar energy installation that will generate up to 325,000 kWh of electricity annually. http://bit.ly/ahnD1Dpf