SymphonyIRI Group Inc. announced it is embracing its founding name of Information Resources Inc. and rebranding as IRI.
“Since joining the company, I’ve spent time with more than 500 CPG and retail executives, discussing how we can help move their companies forward,” says Appel. “Focusing on activating and accelerating growth across sales and marketing is the theme I have heard repeatedly.”
The embrace of the IRI brand is underscored by a business strategy and mission to deliver growth for clients across the globe by pinpointing what matters and illuminating how it can impact their businesses.
“IRI has a rich heritage of innovation and going beyond the data, leveraging advanced analytics and enabling technologies to help our clients excel and win,” adds Appel. “We have the leadership, the people, the unique assets and the distinctive capabilities to deliver on our new strategy and make a real difference for clients. We’re taking the best of what we’ve been boldly forward.”
IRI’s “Growth Delivered” business strategy concentrates on six integrated disciplines:
• Robust Operating Performance: Delivering enhanced operating excellence across all core processes
• Forward-Looking Insights: Leveraging forward-looking insights into actionable advice to deliver improved business performance
• Revenue Growth Acceleration: Driving revenue growth acceleration for CPG manufacturers and retailers across sales and marketing
• Authority on Big Data: Applying knowledge and experience with “big data” to achieve new levels of innovation and foresight
• People and Client Development: Helping empower employees and clients to grow to their fullest potential
• Global Expansion: Providing robust, integrated global data coverage and analytical capabilities
“Our rebranding signifies our promise to continue providing ingenious solutions and capabilities for our clients to enable growth in a highly fragmented, competitive and complex market,” adds Appel. “We are well positioned to be the catalyst that enables CPG and retail companies to take advantage of new opportunities.”