Monterey Gourmet Foods, maker of an all-natural line of specialty ethnic foods, unveiled a new look at the annual International Dairy Deli Bakery Association (IDDBA) show. The revamp will includes a logo update and brand refresh, and new labels for the company’s line of fresh refrigerated pastas and sauce.
Monterey Gourmet Foods features pastas, sauces and ready-to-heat meals. Some highlights of the line include ravioli, pierogis, dumplings, vodka sauce and organic quinoa and kale curry.
The company avoids all artificial ingredients, hydrogenated oils and MSG, uses cheeses that are free of artificial growth hormones, and strives for non-GMO ingredients.
- Spinach & Cheese Ravioli, made with organic spinach, cage-free eggs & Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Lobster Ravioli, with Creamy Tomato Sauce or Spicy Arrabbiata Sauce
- Butternut Squash & Sage Ravioli, with Browned Butter & Sage Sauce
- Roasted Chicken & Mozzarella Ravioli, with Classic Marinara Sauce
- Roasted Mushroom & 4 Cheese Ravioli, with Roasted Garlic Alfredo Sauce