Artisola, a company based in Benicia, California, announced the launch of a Non-GMO Project Verified line of refrigerated pastas and sauces. The new, handcrafted Artisola line offers home cooks an inspired assortment of artisan pastas and wholesome sauces that provides USDA-certified organic and gluten-free nutrition.
"Artisola was created for the rapidly growing segment of shoppers who care deeply about sustainably produced food made with clean, organic, and GMO-free ingredients," said Ryan Tu, CEO. "Sourcing and coordinating the supply of these ingredients was an incredibly difficult challenge. Artisola is the result of a lot of groundbreaking work, and subsequently we have set a new standard for fresh pasta. Everything is powered by renewable electricity, so Artisola is not only good for your body but also good for the Earth."
With everything from classic choices like Organic Spinach & Cheese Ravioli to more artisanal flavor profiles, such as Organic Red Beet & Spinach Ravioli, Gluten-Free Kale, Garlic & Cheese Ravioli to Organic Superfood Pesto Sauce, Artisola offers a range of products that are made in small batches, and can be prepped in minutes to deliver positive nutrition. The assortment includes 10 initial offerings, including:
- Organic Cheese Tortellini
- Organic Spinach & Cheese Ravioli
- Organic Red Beet & Spinach Ravioli
- Organic Chicken Mozzarella Ravioli
- Organic Spinach & Cheese Tortellini
- Organic Portobello Mushroom Ravioli
- Gluten-Free Sweet Potato & Herb Ravioli
- Gluten-Free Kale, Garlic & Cheese Ravioli
- Organic Superfood Pesto Sauce
- Organic Creamy Butternut Sauce