Evol Adds Two Lines
EVOL Foods announced two new product lines: MultiServe Skillet Meals and Lean & Fit single-serve meals.
January 30/Boulder, Colo. -- EVOL Foods announced two new product lines: MultiServe Skillet Meals and Lean & Fit single-serve meals. These new products further round out EVOL's growing product portfolio while still remaining committed to providing, convenient, clean food made with real ingredients that taste great. The MultiServe Skillet Meals also marks the first time EVOL has moved beyond the singe-serve market, with meals meant to be cooked on the stovetop and served for two.
"Our food philosophy is simple: love what you eat. At EVOL, we are a on a continued quest to find innovative ways to provide delicious food without sacrificing nutrition, flavor or convenience," said founder Phil Anson. "Our new MultiServe Skillet Meals and Lean & Fit Meals mark our continued evolution as a company and I think people are going to be truly excited when they taste these new products and realize they are a standout in the frozen food category, showing that just because something is convenient doesn't mean you have to give up on unique flavors and taste."
New MultiServe Skillet Meals for Two
EVOL has expanded its reach and flavor profile, as well as moves beyond the single-serve market for the first time, with the introduction of the new MultiServe line of frozen entrees. Available in six flavors, the new MultiServe Skillet entree options are meant for two. The entrees are ready in 10 minutes, combining the convenience of frozen food with simple clean ingredients.
- Uncured Bacon Mac & Cheese – features elbow macaroni, crispy uncured bacon and peas, combined with a cheddar cheese sauce.
- Thai Style Curry Chicken – EVOL's first foray into Thai cuisine features grilled white meat chicken, red bell peppers, baby corn, carrots, snap peas and white rice and a Thai yellow curry sauce.
- Teriyaki Chicken – a new gluten free classic dish features grilled white meat chicken, red and green bell peppers, snap peas, carrots, broccoli and brown rice with a zesty teriyaki sauce.
- Grilled Chicken Parmesan – this Italian classic starts with grilled white meat chicken and brings together spinach, basil, penne pasta and parmesan cheese in a roasted garlic tomato sauce.
- Chicken Tikka Masala – Indian comfort food with a hint of spice, this gluten free dish combines grilled white meat chicken, carrots, peas and white rice in a rich and creamy tikka masala sauce.
- Butternut Squash and Sage Ravioli – enjoy the savory flavor combinations of a sage and roasted garlic sauce with grilled tomatoes and kale coating delicious ravioli stuffed with roasted butternut squash and ricotta cheese.
New Lean & Fit Entrees
As with all of EVOL Foods' entrees and classic dishes, these frozen entrees are made with simple, clean ingredients and no preservatives or artificial ingredients. The single-serve Lean & Fit meals are all 300 calories and low in fat. The flavors include:
- Teriyaki Chicken – a healthy take on a classic favorite, including grilled white meat chicken, brown rice, red & green bell peppers, snap peas, carrots and broccoli tossed in teriyaki sauce.
- Lemongrass Chicken - tender white meat chicken, brown rice, broccoli, carrots and snap peas all come together with a lemongrass sauce.
- Chicken Tandoori – enjoy a lean version of this popular Indian dish with grilled white meat chicken, brown rice, roasted tomatoes, carrots and peas in a traditional tandoori sauce.
- Chicken Penne Pomodoro – this classic dish features whole wheat penne, red & green bell peppers, zucchini, yellow squash, spinach and grilled white chicken in a roasted garlic tomato sauce.
The MultiServe Skillet Meals and Lean & Fit Meals will be available nationwide at Target, Harris Teter as well as in select grocery stores. The Multiserve Meals will retail for $6.99-8.49, and the Lean & Fit Meals will retail for $3.99-4.99.