Chobani Adds Variety
Chobani LLC announced the most significant portfolio expansion in the company's history.
April 18/New Berlin, N.Y. -- Chobani LLC announced the most significant portfolio expansion in the company's history with six new product innovations for July alone. The new products include Chobani Greek Yogurt Oats, authentically strained Greek Yogurt mixed with real fruit and whole grain steel-cut oats, Chobani Indulgent, the brand's first dessert product. and Chobani Kids, among others.
"We've always believed that if we can't do something better, we won't do it at all. With our new products and innovations, we are extending the way people enjoy Greek Yogurt in America and bringing better food to more people," said Hamdi Ulukaya, founder and CEO, Chobani. "We're just getting started."
Peter McGuinness, chief marketing and brand officer, said, "The yogurt story in America is just beginning and as the category leader we are creating new ways to enjoy Chobani's delicious, nutritious, natural products throughout the day." McGuinness added, "Our new flavors and formats bring new experiences with Greek Yogurt and deliver on our founding premise of people have taste, they just need more good options."
The six new innovations will join the Chobani family beginning June 2014:
- Bridging the breakfast gap between yogurt and oats, Chobani Greek Yogurt Oats is a chilled, authentically strained Greek Yogurt mixed with real ripe fruit and whole grain steel-cut oats. The range features traditional flavors such as Banana Maple, Apple Cinnamon, Blueberry and Cranberry.
- Chobani Indulgent is the brand's first dessert product, mixing full-fat Greek Yogurt with all-natural ingredients. Real cream, dark chocolate and ripe fruits meet in Dulce de Leche, Raspberry Dark Chocolate Chunk and Banana Dark Chocolate Chunk flavors.
- Made with only natural ingredients, no artificial growth hormones (rbst free) low-fat plain Greek Yogurt, real fruit, Chobani Kids promises a high-protein, low-sugar punch in such flavors as grape, watermelon, vanilla and chocolate dust among others
- Chobani Seasonal is a seasonal twist to the core line: seasonally inspired flavors in limited-edition runs. The limited flavors will refresh each season, kicking off this summer with Watermelon and Pink Grapefruit.
- The Chobani Simply 100 Greek Yogurt range adds a pair of new flavors: Key Lime and Pineapple Coconut.
- The introduction of 4% whole milk Chobani Kitchen is available in a multi-serve format for recipes or a single-serve occasion, intended for baking or on top of a baked potato, chile or fajitas.