Organic Valley launched Organic Valley Grassmilk Yogurt–yogurt made from Organic Valley Grassmilk. This milk is produced by cows that are 100% grass-fed, with no supplemental feed, grain or soybeans in their diet, just fresh pasture and dried forages. The world’s best milk now makes the world’s best yogurt.
Organic Valley Grassmilk Yogurt is a unique-tasting, creamy, artisan-quality yogurt, crafted in small batches. It’s a minimally processed, cream-on-the-top yogurt made from non-homogenized whole milk. Nutritionally, Organic Valley Grassmilk Yogurt is flowing with naturally occurring calcium, conjugated linoleic acid (CLA) and omega-3s.
Organic Valley Grassmilk Yogurt is unique in the dairy case because it offers:
- Superior taste and nutrition
- Minimally processed, non-homogenized, cream-on -top goodness
- Higher levels of naturally occurring omega-3 and CLA
- A more healthful ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids
- Organic Valley is always organic, which means Organic Valley never uses antibiotics, synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides or GMOs.
Consumer demand for organic, grass-fed yogurt is exploding. The category is experiencing 82 percent dollar growth*, more than three times the growth of yogurt without the “grass-fed” claim. Organic Valley Grassmilk Yogurt will appeal to consumers who are looking for exceptional “beyond organic” taste. These premium dairy consumers are already embracing Grassmilk products in a big way; Organic Valley’s Grassmilk fluid products make up the fastest growing milk segment in both the Natural and Mainstream channels.