Post Cereals for 2018
New cereals expand nationwide to meet the needs of American families
Post Consumer Brands is going into 2018 with a variety of flavor-packed new cereals while expanding its line of existing brands.
Six new cereals hit shelves at grocery stores nationwide by the end of January. They include:
- Great Grains® Coconut Almond Crunch: made with flecks of real tropical coconut, almonds and crunchy wheat flakes and clusters, this new flavor is a good source of whole grain with no high fructose corn syrup and no artificial flavors or colors.
- Post® Grape-Nuts® Trail Mix Crunch: this naturally flavored granola with vanilla, Grape-Nuts, cranberries and a touch of puffed barley will be offered in a box and can be found in the cereal aisle.
Learn more about recent cereal releases in our Cereal Numbers Product Gallery
Malt-O-Meal® cereal is launching three new items this month, including:
- Double Chocolate Brownie Crunch: crispy corn puffs made with real cocoa topped off with chocolatey marshmallow pieces
- Cinnamon Dyno-Bites®: gluten free crispy rice puffs made with real cinnamon
- Golden Honey O's: corn, oat, and rice O's packed with honey flavor
- MOM's Best® Crispy Cinnamon Rice: a new offering in the MOM's Best line-up, the crispy and cinnamon flavored treat is gluten free cereal that does not contain any artificial flavors or colors.
In addition, Post® Oreo® O's and Post® Honey Maid® S'mores are expanding and will now be available in grocery stores nationwide.
Post® Shredded Wheat, which also launched its Mixed Berry, Cinnamon Roll and S'mores Bites cereals at select stores in June, is now expanding to all grocery stores nationally.