Cargill will use exhibit at SupplySide West, Nov. 8-9 in Las Vegas, and use its Booth #3959 to showcase reduced sugar and clean label product applications.
Its on-trend prototypes will include:
• A spicy Mexican chocolate mocha cold brew, a dairy-alternative beverage sweetened with EverSweet steviol glycosides;
• A refreshing grapefruit basil soda cocktail mixer, sweetened with EverSweet steviol glycosides and Zerose erythritol;
• Two gummy prototypes – one made with label-friendly tapioca syrup and pectin, the other developed to keep added sugars in check and sweetened with Versyra reduced-sugar corn syrup;
• A reduced-sugar protein bar that uses PURIS pea protein to meet consumer desires for plant-based proteins, yet still delivers on taste; and
• A delicious snickerdoodle cookie made entirely with Non-GMO Project Verified ingredients.
Cargill experts also will be on hand to discuss such topics as the shifting global dairy market, exploring the rise of dairy alternatives, the importance of label-friendly ingredients and transparency, and tracking other key consumer trends.
Visit www.cargill.com for more details.