Hain Celestial Announces 2015 Product Lineup
Dozens of new foods and beverage across categories to enter market this year
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. introduced more than 100 new products at Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim, California. Hain Celestial's products will be rolling out now through the end of 2015 and sold in selected markets in the United States. In its last fiscal year, Hain Celestial's new products generated over $100 million in net sales on a worldwide basis.
"This is a banner year for Hain Celestial's innovation pipeline. We are proud of our brands and our new product innovation that demonstrates our continued leadership in the organic and natural space," said Irwin D. Simon, Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer of Hain Celestial. "Our ability to globally source distinctive ingredients, coupled with our nimble, innovation-focused culture, has resulted in product uniqueness with quality and speed-to-market that rival the rest. Our exciting line-up features food, beverage, snack and personal care products for all age groups and lifestyles, with particular attention to millennial consumers, an important segment for Hain Celestial's growth."
In the year since the last Expo West Hain Celestial has acquired new brands that extend the company's existing portfolio of innovative and high quality natural and certified organic products. The new brands include Rudi's Organic Bakery®, a leading organic and gluten-free brand offering a diversified line of bread and baked goods products and fresh and frozen FreeBird® chicken and Plainville Farms® turkey that are never, ever given antibiotics. More recently, Hain Celestial purchased the Live Clean® personal care brand and Empire Kosher. Some of the highlights of this year's lineup of new products includes:
- Arrowhead Mills® brand adds three new cereals including two new Organic Sprouted Granolas made with organic whole sprouted oats and buckwheat in Maple & Apple and Apple and Ginger varieties, and Organic Gluten Free Coconut Rice and Shine Hot Cereal made with Fair Trade Coconut.
- BluePrint® introduces new nutrient-packed 100% juices—Arugula Kale and Chard Basil. Arugula, kale, apple, romaine, celery, cucumber, lemon and ginger provide a dose of essential daily vitamins and minerals and superfoods chard and collards, basil, apple, romaine, celery, cucumber and lemon combine for a flavorful and nutritious choice.
- Celestial Seasonings® announces completely re-imagined packaging and a variety of innovative new product lines that appeal to new and existing tea drinkers alike. The new products include Sleepytime® Honey and Watermelon Lime Zinger® Herbal Teas; Celestial™ Organics Herbal and Wellness Teas; Celestial™ Teahouse Chai Teas; Celestial™ Lattes in shelf-stable ready-to-drink and aseptic concentrate formats; Celestial™ Loose Leaf Tea Blending Kits; and two new flavors of Celestial™ Organics Kombucha.
- The DREAM® brand expands its plant based offerings with a new platform of coconut based yogurts and frozen dessert bites. Coconut Dream™ Yogurts have a creamy consistency with a tropical twist and come in five luscious flavors: Plain, Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry and Raspberry. Coconut Dream™ Frozen Dessert Bites, the first and only coconut based bite size frozen treats, are delicious frozen nuggets coated with rich thick chocolate.
- Earth's Best Organic® introduces redesigned and value sized packaging and new snacks for toddlers. The Earth's Best Tendercare® Diapers and Wipes have a fresh new look, giving babies pure, chlorine free protection. Value size options include Earth's Best™ Frozen Fish Nuggets, made from Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified Sustainable Alaskan Pollock and Earth's Best Organic® Infant formula the #1 Organic Formula brand*, is now offered in 50% larger value can. Earth's Best Organic® Freeze Dried Snacks are tiny finger-sized freeze dried fruits and veggies with a soft texture for a nutritious first snack. Varieties include Corn & Edamame and Strawberry, Banana & Apple.
- Ella's Kitchen® has new, nutritious snack and beverage options for children. Ella's Kitchen® Organic Cookies are lightly sweetened only with honey and contain 2 grams of sugar per serving. Organic Multigrain Snacks are made with gluten free grains including Quinoa & Brown Rice and are available in varieties including Lentil & Carrot Sticks. Kids beverage options from Ella's Kitchen® include Organic Coconut Water to help rehydrate and replenish nutrients and Nutritional Shakes that are packed with vitamins and minerals essential for growing big and strong.
- Garden of Eatin'® Cantina Style Corn Tortilla Chips are thin and crispy like you'd find in an authentic "Mexican Cantina." Available in White Corn with Lime and Blue Corn with Sea Salt.
- GG Unique Fiber® Scandinavian Thins, baked wheat crispbread in Raisin & Honey, with 40 calories and 3 grams of fiber per serving.
- Imagine® has a strong soup season planned for Fall of 2015. New products include Imagine® Seafood Stock which is MSC (Marine Stewardship Council) certified, Imagine® Organic Unsalted Free Range Chicken and Vegetable Broths sold in a 4-pack of 8 fluid ounce cartons, and a new line of refrigerated Imagine® Culinary Soup in 22 ounce tubs in 5 delicious varieties, including 3 vegetarian soups such as Potato & Kale, and 2 chicken soups including Lemon Chicken Quinoa.
- Plainville Farms® debuts Organic Deli Breast products—Oven Roasted Turkey, Honey Turkey and Hickory Smoked Turkey and Organic Ground Turkey.
- Rudi's Gluten-Free Bakery™ Garlic Toast and Cheese Toast are a gluten-free take on the popular Texas Toast category. These delicious "heat and serve" items also contain 5 grams of fiber per slice.
- Sensible Portions® Puffs made with Organic Corn are gluten-free and available in four delicious varieties: Cheddar, Sour Cream & Onion, Tomato Basil and Veggie.
- TERRA® Wasabi Chips, sharp and spicy wasabi flavor on a seasonal blend of potato chips.
- Tilda® ready-to-heat rice is made with only the finest, authentic Basmati rice. Available in four delicious flavors: Pure Basmati, Brown Basmati, Brown Basmati and Quinoa and Mexican Style Chili Bean.
- Spectrum® Whole Chia Seed is now available in a 22 ounce Value Size. Whole Chia Seed is rich in Omega-3 ALA fatty acids and a good source of fiber.
- Westbrae Natural® condiments have the same great taste but are now USDA Organic. The full line of Organic condiments include: Stoneground Mustard, Stoneground Mustard–No Salt Added, Dijon Style Mustard, Yellow Mustard and Unsweetened Ketchup.
- Yves Veggie Cuisine® brand is introducing delicious new vegan burgers, patties and appetizers to its line-up which contain on-trend ingredients such as Kale & Quinoa. New Yves Veggie Cuisine® Kale & Roots Vegetable Patties with brown rice and ancient grains and Yves Veggie Cuisine® Kale & Quinoa Bites are non GMO, gluten free and packed with veggies.