WEBER BBQ Sauces Introduced for Summer
Reformulated line of BBQ sauces and all new rubs offer consumers new options for grilling
ACH Foods launched a line of WEBER BBQ sauces, including a "Sweet & Thick" Original variety that results in flavor in every bite. Created specifically for the grill, the reformulated sauces now offer the thick "sticks to my food" consistency that recent research has shown consumers want.
Now on shelves, the new WEBER BBQ sauces deliver a bold taste and – unlike most other barbecue sauces – continue to remain free of high fructose corn syrup, artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
"Our new 'thick' formula is designed to allow the flavor to linger longer, creating a more satisfying experience compared to the quick hit that other brands offer," said Terrence O'Donnell, senior brand manager for WEBER Sauces & Seasonings. "We package our sauces in glass bottles so that we can fill them while the product is still hot to provide our consumers with a fresh, high quality flavor for their food – without preservatives."
Retailing for $3.49, the line re-introduces four core flavors of WEBER BBQ sauces for at-home grillers, as well as an entirely new, Applewood Brown Sugar option:
- Original – The perfect blend of natural spices and molasses deliver a sweet, thick taste
- Honey – Sweet and slightly tangy notes combine with subtle spice and fragrant honey for a satisfying bite
- Hickory – Natural hickory smoke melds with a blend of spices for hearty, robust flavor
- Sweet 'N Spicy – A colorful blend of chili pepper, chipotle and molasses results in a spicy flavor boost
- NEW Applewood Brown Sugar – Smoky Applewood combines with the sweetness of brown sugar for deliciously unique taste