Functional Beverages Market Report 2015-2025
Functional beverages market will reach $80.36 billion in 2015
As part of the global food and beverage market space, there are massive revenue streams within the functional beverages sector to tap into. This report shows you where business opportunities reside.
With growth and development of the health & wellness trend, health-driven consumers are searching for beverages that have not only excellent hydration qualities, but also aid their physical and cognitive well-being. In this light, the industry of functional beverages is seeing increasing demand.
What are the functional beverage market prospects?
Visiongain's report assesses that the functional beverages market will reach $80.36 billion in 2015. The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate over the coming decade.
Visiongain's timely 102 page report reveals how best to compete in this lucrative market space and maximize your company's potential.
Read on to discover how this report can help you develop your business.
Research and analysis highlights
- Independent, impartial and objective analysis
- 94 tables, charts and graphs illustrating the functional beverages market prospects Global functional beverages market forecast and analysis 2015-2025
- 6 functional beverages submarket forecasts by application covering the period 2015-2025 for Energy Drinks, Sports Drinks, Functional Water, Functional Dairy Beverages , Functional Juices and Other Functional Beverages
- 8 leading national functional beverages market forecasts from 2015-2025 including US, Canada, UK, Japan, China, Germany, Australia and RoW
- Profiles of 5 leading companies, involved with functional beverages with key financial metrics The Coca-Cola Company, All Market Inc. (Vita Coco), Red Bull GmbH, PepsiCo Inc. and Monster Beverage