Boar's Head Brand® announced its line of gluten free Hummus flavors are now Non-GMO Project Verified. The Non-GMO Project is North America's only independent verification for products made according to best practices for GMO avoidance. The Non-GMO Project Verification Seal will be displayed on Boar's Head Hummus packaging and serves to reinforce the steadfast commitment to higher standards that Boar's Head has upheld for 110 years.
"At Boar's Head, we have always been committed to providing wholesome, nutritious eating choices that don't compromise on flavor," said Elizabeth Ward, director of communications for Boar's Head Brand. "We are delighted to offer hummus shoppers an exceptional product in quality and taste that is both gluten free and Non-GMO Project Verified."
Each batch of Boar's Head Hummus starts with premium ingredients, including steaming chickpeas until they're fork-tender, and carefully blending in sea salt, olive oil, tahini, and a unique combination of savory spices. Boar's Head Hummus is available in five flavors:
• Traditional Hummus – classically smooth and creamy.
• Roasted Red Pepper Hummus – crowd-pleasing favorite with a sweet roasted red pepper finish.
• Roasted Pine Nut Hummus – aromatic with roasted pine nuts and fresh seasonings.
• Fiery Chipotle Pepper Hummus – a robust trio of peppers topped with a smoky adobo sauce.
• Roasted Garlic Hummus – savory garlic and tahini combine for a full-bodied flavor.
Boar's Head Hummus Earns Non-GMO Project Verification
The Non-GMO Project is North America's independent verification for products made according to best practices for GMO avoidance
November 10, 2015