Bevolution Acquires Dr. Smoothie Brands
The company's line of premium smoothies and beverage powders complements Bevolution Group's portfolio
Highlander Partners' portfolio company, Bevolution Group, a provider of cold and hot beverage solutions to the foodservice industry, announced its acquisition of Dr. Smoothie Brands, enhancing Bevolution Group's offerings in the specialty beverage categories.
Dr. Smoothie's on-trend, authentic product portfolio enjoys strong brand equity, serving customers in the coffee house, health club and restaurant segments, among others. The company's line of premium smoothies and beverage powders complements Bevolution Group's selection of shelf-stable and frozen cocktail mixes, juice products, teas, lemonades, sports and energy drinks, slushies, enhanced waters, and thickened water.
The Dr. Smoothie product portfolio includes:
- Classic premium, clean label smoothies sweetened with non-GMO cane sugar. They are available in numerous on-trend flavors and contain no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- 100% Crushed ® smoothies feature five servings of fruit in a 20-ounce serving. This line-up of 21 flavors offers numerous fruit-veggie smoothies for the health conscious customer.
- FIT-LYTE ® low-calorie, low-sugar smoothies appeal to anyone seeking calorie or sugar reduction.
- Organic smoothies and frappes offer a premium organic option for the most discerning consumer.
- Café Essentials ® range from blended to hot with frappes, hot cocoas, chai teas, and more. This line also delivers on the clean label promise of no artificial flavors or sweeteners.
- Smoothie-Ceuticals ® variety of nutritional supplements rounds out the robust portfolio of Dr. Smoothie's health products.