Dunkin' Donuts introduced a new hot chocolate flavor for fall sure to help sweeten the season. Beginning today and continuing through the fall and winter seasons, participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants nationwide will serve OREO® flavored Hot Chocolate. With the rich flavors of cookies and crème, OREO flavored Hot Chocolate is available for a limited time as part of Dunkin' Donuts' lineup of hot seasonal beverage offerings, joining Dunkin's favorite flavors such as Original Hot Chocolate and Dunkaccino®.
Dunkin' Donuts' current fall lineup offers other food and beverages for the season, including:
- Dunkin' Donuts' entire autumn array offers one of the largest varieties of pumpkin choices of any national restaurant chain, available all day long, including pumpkin flavored coffees, lattes, macchiatos, donuts, MUNCHKINS® and muffins.
- Salted Caramel flavored coffee, lattes and macchiatos combine sweet and salty in a delicious blend for fall, and are served hot or iced.
- REESE'S Peanut Butter Square, filled with rich and creamy REESE'S peanut butter buttercreme, topped with chocolate icing and finished with an orange icing drizzle to match the colors of traditional REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups.
- Caramel Apple Croissant Donut features a glazed croissant donut with apple filling, finished with caramel icing drizzle, for an additional donut delight.
- Dunkin' Donuts Pumpkin flavored K-Cup® pods and packaged Pumpkin flavored coffee are available at participating Dunkin' Donuts restaurants as well as online at http://shop.dunkindonuts.com. Additionally, new Pumpkin Spice flavored packaged coffee and K-Cup® pods are available at grocery stores nationwide for a limited time only.
Dunkin' Donuts Belgian Waffle Breakfast Sandwich includes Cherrywood smoked bacon, egg and American cheese served between two thick, deep-ridged Belgian Waffles, golden brown on the outside and light inside.