Pocky, the chocolate-covered biscuit stick made popular in Japan, is available in new flavors this fall. The new flavors pair with hot chocolate and other warm seasonal beverages. The flavors include:
- Trinity Almond: Almond-infused biscuit sticks dipped in almond cream chocolate and sprinkled with candy sugar.
- Trinity Orange Peel: Orange peel-infused biscuit sticks dipped in milk chocolate and sprinkled with orange peel and cocoa powder clusters.
- Midi Chocolat: Mini biscuit sticks dipped in a mousse-like chocolate cream.
- Midi Matcha: Mini biscuit sticks dipped in a mousse-like green tea cream.
- Winter Melty Pocky: Biscuit sticks dipped in chocolate and dusted with cocoa powder.