Betty Crocker released its line-up of new seasonal products to meet demand for whimsical, easy treats. Highlights include Dunkaroos Frosting, Cupcake and Giant Cookie Kits and can be found at grocery retailers across the US.
Betty Crocker products launching early this year include:
• Dunkaroos Frosting: Fans of the beloved brand now have another treat to indulge in, 16 whole ounces of epic Vanilla Frosting with Rainbow Sprinkles. SRP $1.99.
• Reese’s Pieces Surprise Cupcake Kit: Betty has teamed up with Reese’s on a spring-themed cupcake that’s sure to delight. The kit includes a chocolate cupcake mix, green frosting, orange Reese’s Pieces in a carrot pouch to fill the cupcake centers, and cupcake liners. These will disappear fast! SRP $4.98.
• Hershey’s Kisses Blossom Cookie Kit: Betty has teamed with another consumer favorite, Hershey’s Kisses. A twist on the classic peanut butter blossoms, this family-friendly kit includes sugar cookies, pastel sprinkles, and iconic Hershey’s Kisses. SRP $4.98.
• Giant Cookie Kit: One cookie is rarely enough for the whole family, but Betty Crocker found a way with its Giant Cookie Kit. The seasonal kit includes sugar cookie mix, vanilla frosting, chicks, ducks and bunny shaped spring sprinkles, and even parchment paper with a giant egg drawing to help bakers of all ages get the perfect egg shape. SRP $4.98.
• Lemon Cookie Mix: A limited edition cookie mix that’s a perfect balance of lemon and sweetness to usher in springtime. SRP $2.00.