AAK, one of the world’s leading manufacturers of value-adding specialty vegetable fats and oils, invites SupplySide West (SSW) attendees to discover the latest solutions for innovative plant-based foods, infant nutrition and healthy aging products.
AAK, at SSW booth #2452, will showcase its wide range of multi-functional fat and oil solutions to help manufacturers create products with the perfect taste and texture experience. These versatile fats and oils serve as key ingredients to improve functionality, consumer appeal and shelf life in a variety of applications designed to meet today’s dynamic marketplace demands.
AAK will highlight the latest healthy fat and oil solutions at SSW, including:
● Plant-based meat – The meat alternative market is continuously growing, and more and more consumers are seeking healthy and delicious plant-based options. Formulators creating meat analogues often run into challenges developing an appealing taste and texture. Various types of fats and oils play a critical role in providing all types of plant-based foods with a flavor and texture that consumers will enjoy. AAK provides the multi-functional fat and oil solutions and formulation expertise to create the desired bite; enhance taste, texture and flavor carry; and add succulence to any meat alternative.
● Plant-based dairy – Fats and oils play a major role in enhancing taste, texture and flavor of dairy alternatives such as plant-based cheese. AAK fat and oil solutions help formulators achieve plant-based dairy products with similar sensory and functional properties to traditional dairy by providing smooth texture and creamy mouthfeel, while also yielding clean slice-ability.
● Healthy aging and infant nutrition – AAK offers nutritional plant-based fats and oils solutions for every stage in life, offering essential nutrients to help formulators meet specific functional goals and claims, such as brain and digestive health. During SSW, AAK will showcase the latest solutions for healthy aging and infant products, including beneficial oils and fat supplement solutions that are sustainable, carefully sourced materials that result in pure and clean label nutrition products.
“From label claims—such as sustainably sourced and non-GMO—to perfecting sensorial qualities, our experts are excited to meet with SupplySide West attendees and discuss the latest fat and oil solutions to overcome a variety of product, process and formulation challenges,” said Octavio Diaz de Leon, President of AAK USA and AAK North Latin America. “Our co-development process, bi-coastal innovation centers, and our comprehensive toolbox of functional multi-oil and fats help formulators create new and improved nutritional products and plant-based foods and beverages that are great-tasting and are 100% plant-based, organic, non-GMO, and more.”
AAK offers a complete portfolio of plant-based oil solutions including:
● Palm & Palm Kernel/RSPO Certified/Segregated
● High Oleic Safflower
● Soybean/ Non-GMO Project Verified
● High Oleic Sunflower
● Organic: Coconut, Soy, Safflower, Sunflower
● Specialty Soy and Sunflower Lecithins
With coast-to-coast Innovation Centers, the versatility provided by one of the broadest lines of plant-based oils and fats in the industry, and more than 150 years of experience, AAK answers the most demanding product development challenges, co-developing value-adding solutions with customers.
Find out more about AAK’s offerings and many of their latest co-development solutions that can help you get your products to market faster, at SSW booth #2452 or visit www.betterwithaak.com.
Everything AAK does is about Making Better Happen™. We specialize in plant-based oils that are the value-adding ingredients in many of the products people love to consume. We make these products better tasting, healthier, and more sustainable. At the heart of AAK’s offer is Customer Co-Development, combining our desire to understand what better means for each customer, with the unique flexibility of our production assets, and a deep knowledge of many products and industries, including Chocolate & Confectionery, Bakery, Dairy, Plant-based Foods, Special Nutrition, Foodservice and Personal Care. Our 3,900 employees support our close collaboration with customers through 25 regional sales offices, 15 dedicated Customer Innovation Centers, and with the support of more than 20 production facilities.