Mike's Hard FreezeMakers of Mike's Hard Lemonade launch new innovation reminiscent of your favorite slushy flavors
Mike's® Hard Lemonade is bringing back the 90's with new Mike's® Hard Freeze: a collection of four throwback flavors. The drinks are available in a 12-can variety pack. Both Blue Freeze and Red Freeze will also be available in 23.5oz single serve cans. Mike's® Hard Freeze is 5% ABV.
- Blue Freeze: Tastes just like your favorite melted blue raspberry slushy flavor. The balance of sweetness and tartness makes it refreshing and sessionable.
- Red Freeze: Tastes just like the classic red cherry berry slushy you remember, now liquified. Balanced sweetness and tartness for super refreshment.
- White Freeze: Inspired by an indulgent, chilled creamcicle flavor with just the right amount of sweetness and tartness.
- Pink Freeze: Tastes like your favorite frosty pink lemonade slushy.
Jones Soda Releases First Cannabis Products Under Mary Jones BrandInfused sodas, syrup and gummies leverage Jones brand and flavor equity to drive strategic growth
Jones Soda Co. announced its entry into the cannabis-infused beverage and edibles business with the release of the first products from a new division operating under the Mary Jones brand. The launch portfolio of 16 different SKU's includes single and multi-dose infused sodas as well as syrup and gummies offered in four of the most popular Jones Soda flavors.
The first Mary Jones products include:
- A 10mg cannabis-infused soda sold in single dose 12oz bottles with a four-pack carrier ideal for social occasions and sharing
- A 100mg cannabis-infused soda packaged in a 16oz, 10-serving can so consumers can control intake
- A 1000mg syrup cannabis tincture designed for mixing with other drinks, using as a food topping or taking in small oral doses, initially available in a 4oz bottle
- 5mg cannabis-infused gummies shaped like miniature Jones soda bottles, sold in 20-count packages with a fun mini-four-pack carrier build-it-yourself option
All products are available in Jones' fan-favorite Root Beer, Berry Lemonade, Green Apple and Orange Cream flavors, with a rotating selection of seasonal and limited-edition flavors planned for future release. The Jones flavor science team designed each of these products to recreate Jones' popular mainline soda flavors, delivering crave-worthy beverages and edibles. Mary Jones will elevate consumer expectations in cannabis where flavor is typically used as a masking agent.
Ritual Zero ProofThe new American-made non-alcoholic spirits are crafted with all-natural botanicals to have the flavor and burn of a classic spirit, without the alcohol or calories. The product’s designed to be used 1:1, or in part with, traditional spirits.
Swoon’s Sweet TeaMade with black tea steeped and brewed and sweetened with naturally sugar-free monk fruit, Swoon’s Sweet Tea boasts a bold flavor with a satisfying sweetness. It's useful for those who are trying to cut sugar or people living with diabetes, who love and miss the classic southern flavor of sweet tea.
Volcanica Low Acid CoffeeVolcanica Coffee, an online specialty coffee roaster that imports 150+ exotic coffees from volcanic regions around the world, announced its Low Acid Coffee Collection for java lovers with sensitive stomachs.
Low acid coffee has a pH of 5.6 to 5.2. The average pH of coffee is around 5.0 (the lower the number the more acidic). Contributing factors include the altitude in which the coffee was grown, with the lower the better, the origin and often varietal or cultivar of the coffee, the processing method the coffee goes through to strip the coffee seed from the cherry, and of course the roasting process.