November 20/Parsippany, N.J. -- B&G Foods Inc. announced a major makeover of its bagel chip brand, New York Style. The relaunch of New York Style Bagel Crisps, New York Style Pita Chips and New York Style Panetini is the largest in the brand’s almost 30-year history. Relaunch features include bold and sophisticated packaging, contemporary flavors and a "fun, New York-style approach" toward everyday snacking and entertaining. New York Style Sweet Swirls also makes its debut and showcases a sweet side to the New York Style brand.
- New York Style Sweet Swirls – New York Style has added New York Style Sweet Swirls in two flavors. Sweet Swirls are sweet treats that pack the great flavors of Cinnabon cinnamon rolls or chocolate into small, crunchy bites. With flavor swirls you can see, New York Style Sweet Swirls boasts only 130 calories per serving.
- New York Style Bagel Crisps – Experience New York-style bagels in a light and crispy chip. Not only do New York Style Bagel Crisps add a crunch to lunch or snack time, these baked snacks are made with real bagel bread and have half the fat and fewer calories than regular fried potato chips. Flavors include Roasted Garlic, Sea Salt, Sea Salt + Black Pepper, Cinnamon Raisin, Everything, Sesame and Plain.
- New York Style Pita Chips – This baked pita chip has a double layer with a real pita pocket redefining the pita chip. New York Style Pita Chips have half the fat and fewer calories than regular fried potato chips. Flavors include Parmesan Garlic Herb, Garden Fresh Ranch, Red Hot Chili Pepper and Sea Salt.
- New York Style Mini Bagels – Baked Mini Bagels are bite-size chips with a light texture. Flavors include Roasted Garlic, Sea Salt, BBQ and Cheddar.
- New York Style Panetini – Italian-style toast made from authentic baked artisan bread, flavors include Garlic, Garlic Parmesan and Three Cheese.