© Kurman Communications Inc.
Americans spent $2.8 billion on dried meat snacks last year. Even with increased sales, there is still a major gap in the market for healthy jerky. Most commercial jerky contains sugar and fillers.
Think Jerky beef and turkey jerky gives today’s consumers a healthy alternative:
- Grass-fed beef and free-range turkey raised with no added hormones or antibiotics
- Single-serve bags that have 100 calories, 16 grams of protein and only 6 grams of carbs • Gluten-free; nitrite-free; GMO free
- Nutrient dense with no fillers and half the salt and sugar as mainstream jerky products
Made in flavors crafted by health-conscious celebrity chefs:
- Laurent Gras | Three-Star Michelin Chef
- Gale Gand | Food Network Host
- Matt Troost | Farm-to-Table Expert
“Think Jerky brings jerky to a whole new level,” said company founder Ricky Hirsch. “We’ve transformed jerky into a great-tasting sensible lifestyle product that is perfect for people who want to enjoy a protein-rich food that is really healthy. Our fans prefer chefs over scientists, farms over factories and taking the time to think before they eat.”
Think Jerky is currently available in four flavors:
- Sriracha Honey – Made with free-range turkey, gluten-free tamari, brown cane sugar, sriracha mix, honey, onion powder and cayenne pepper
- Ginger Orange – Made with grass-fed beef, gluten-free tamari, cane sugar, ginger, garlic powder, orange peel, onion powder, sesame seeds and cayenne pepper
- Sweet Chipotle – Made with grass-fed beef, water, cane sugar, raspberry juice concentrate, sea salt, ancho chili pepper powder, smoked paprika, black pepper and cayenne pepper
- Thanksgiving – Made with free-range turkey, cranberry juice, dried cranberries, cane sugar, cabernet vinegar, sea salt, black pepper, onion powder, smoked paprika, thyme, sage, garlic powder and marjoram