Cold Stone Creamery Summer Flavors
These new summertime ice cream flavors have the homemade taste of batter right off the spoon
From Cold Stone Creamery® comes three new homemade batter ice cream flavors: Fudge Brownie Batter™, Peanut Butter Cookie Batter™ and Sugar Cookie Batter™, available for a limited time.
These new summertime ice cream flavors have the homemade taste of batter right off the spoon and can be combined with delicious mix-ins for a one-of-a-kind Creation™. In addition, Cold Stone Creamery is blending up a decadent Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream Shake piled high with whipped topping, yellow cake, sugar cookie dough, caramel and rainbow sprinkles.
"After bringing our famous Cake Batter Ice Cream to market years ago, we wanted to extend the line for the hot summer months," said Kate Unger, senior vice president of marketing for Cold Stone Creamery. "Cookie batter is a childhood favorite and with our three new homemade batter ice cream flavors and Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream Shake, customers can relive those sweet childhood memories all over again."
Cold Stone Creamery will feature the following promotional ice cream flavors and Creations™ from June 22 through September 6.
• Everything's Batter With Chocolate™ – Fudge Brownie Batter Ice Cream with Brownie, Fudge, Caramel and Whipped Topping
• Loaded Peanut Butter Batter™ – Peanut Butter Cookie Batter Ice Cream with REESE'S® Peanut Butter Cup, Fudge and Caramel
• Rainbow Cookie Batter™ – Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream with Rainbow Sprinkles, Sugar Cookie Dough and Whipped Topping
• Birthday Cake Remix™ – Cake Batter Ice Cream® with Rainbow Sprinkles, Brownies and Fudge
• Shake It, Cookie! Milkshake – Sugar Cookie Batter Ice Cream™ blended with Rainbow Sprinkles and topped with Whipped Topping, Yellow Cake, Sugar Cookie Dough, Caramel and Rainbow Sprinkles