Many Café Spice internationally themed prepared meals, enjoyed by grocery and specialty-market shoppers, are now available for delivery across the United States in areas served by Amazon Fresh.
Café Spice brings the richness of global cuisine to your home, and its clean, artisanal meals have become even more popular in stores during the coronavirus pandemic. Now, the launch of delivery through Amazon Fresh provides another convenient option to enjoy Café Spice’s exotic flavors and wonderful aromas.
“Café Spice’s heat-and-eat meals’ availability through Amazon Fresh fulfills our goal of tasty, natural entrees being accessible and enjoyable at any time,” said Sameer Malhotra, co-founder and president of Café Spice Global Cuisine, based in New Windsor, N.Y. “We’re proud to serve our customers, established and new, with speed and convenience.” Fresh, healthy meals using restaurant-quality ingredients are at the heart of a Café Spice experience. Gluten-free meals with plant-based options are certified by International Certification Services Inc., and Café Spice uses natural, organic products and oils with no genetically modified organisms, milk free of recombinant bovine growth hormones, and humanely raised antibiotic and hormone-free meats sourced locally when possible.
Café Spice is also passionate about giving back and building communities around food, and works with Whole Planet Foundation and the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley to uplift underprivileged groups through the power of clean food. Additionally, the socially-conscious food manufacturer is partners with the Global Animal Partnership, one of the largest animal-welfare food-labeling programs in North America, and is the first prepared-meal manufacturer to be part of the ASPCA’s Shop with Your Heart community, which works with brands to improve the welfare of farm animals. Amazon Fresh, a grocery delivery service in select cities, is available exclusively to Amazon Prime members by invitation. To order, sign up for an invitation or see if delivery is available in your area, visit www.Amazon.com/fresh. With prices starting at $5.50, these Café Spice meals are available through Amazon Fresh:
• Chicken Tikka Masala with Saffron Rice, Indian Meal, 16oz
• Potato Samosas with Chutneys, Indian Meal, Plant-Based, 5.25oz
• Chicken Vindaloo with Lemon Rice, Indian Meal, 16oz
• Chicken Curry with Lemon Rice, Indian Meal, 16oz
• Vegetable Bhajias with Chutneys, Indian Meal, Plant-Based, 6oz
• Butter Chicken Meatballs with Saffron Rice, Indian Meal, 16oz
• Channa Masala with Lemon Rice, Indian Meal, Plant-Based, 16oz
• Aloo Gobhi Curry with Saffron Rice, Indian Meal, Plant-Based, 16oz
• Saag Paneer with Saffron Rice, Indian Meal, Vegetarian, 16oz
• Red Chicken Curry with Thai Fried Rice, Thai Meal, 16oz
• Tomatillo Chicken Quesadilla, 5oz
• Yellow Tofu Curry with Thai Fried Rice, Thai Meal, Plant-Based, 16oz
• Beef Massaman Curry with Thai Fried Rice, Thai Meal, 16oz
• Tomatillo Chicken Burrito, 10oz