Five New Flavors of Greek Yogurt
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt added five new flavors to its line of bars.
February 4/Boston -- Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt added five new flavors to its line of bars: Peanut Butter Cup, Mint Chocolate Chip, Chocolate Fudge, Dark Chocolate Raspberry, and Sea Salt Caramel. Combining Yasso's use of only natural ingredients and real Greek yogurt, the new line joins Yasso's six existing flavors to create a line of 11 frozen Greek yogurt bars available at more than 14,000 grocery stores nationwide.
"We listen closely to our fans: they don't want to sacrifice flavor, but they still aim to maintain a healthy lifestyle everyday. This led us to five new traditional ice cream flavors that are made the Yasso way with only natural ingredients and real Greek yogurt," said Yasso co-founder Drew Harrington. "We are extremely excited to introduce five delicious new Yasso flavors that remain true to our core values of taste, quality, and nutrition – they are the perfect everyday snack."
The "scoop" on Yasso's five new flavors:
- Peanut Butter Cup: This blend of creamy peanut butter and smooth chocolate only has 130 calories.
- Mint Chocolate Chip: Cool mint mixed with smooth chocolate chips.
- Chocolate Fudge: Creamy Greek yogurt and delicious cocoa meld together.
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry: One of Yasso's original flavors with a new addition; a rich dark-chocolate coating.
- Sea Salt Caramel: Creamy caramel frozen Greek yogurt and a lightly salted caramel swirl, but with only 100 calories.
Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt bars are offered in 3 and 3.5 fluid ounces and are offered in packs of four and in larger packs at select club stores. Beginning February 2014, all of Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt's new flavors will be available with a suggested retail price of $4.99-5.49.