Qdoba Introduces Knockout Tacos
New menu offerings arrive in six varieties
Today Qdoba®, the fast-casual brand known for its 3-Cheese Queso and free guacamole on entrées, launched Knockout Tacos™
“The taco has evolved. It was a rigorous flavor innovation journey, and we can’t wait to share our Knockout Tacos with our guests,” said Tim Casey, President of Qdoba. “We’re recreating the Qdoba experience for our guests, starting with our food. Knockout Tacos let our guests explore flavors and mix and match different tacos to get an all new, unmatched experience.”
Guests have six options to choose from on their Knockout Tacos adventure:
• Drunken Yardbird™ is made with tangy tequila lime chicken, hand-smashed guacamole, salsa verde, cilantro, minced onion, and cotija cheese.
• Mad Rancher™ is filled with grilled chicken, bacon, hand-smashed guacamole, picante ranch, lettuce, pico de gallo, and cotija cheese.
• Two Timer™ features pulled pork, salsa roja, shredded cheese, lettuce, pico de gallo, cotija cheese, and a crispy taco wrapped in a flour tortilla spread with 3-Cheese Queso.
• Triple Threat™ is comprised of juicy steak, bacon, 3-Cheese Queso, fajita veggies, pico de gallo, and cotija cheese.
• The Gladiator™ has steak, bacon, pico de gallo, lettuce, Mexican Caesar dressing, cilantro, and cotija cheese.
• Bohemian Veg™ is covered in shredded cheese, black beans, corn salsa, hand-smashed guacamole, salsa verde, minced onions, cilantro, and cotija cheese.