Yogurtland’s Fourth Annual Flavor Quest
Whether traditional or exotic, each flavor uses real ingredients, many times sourced from their original locations
Yogurtland’s big international flavor mixer, serving up new flavors inspired by destinations from around the world, arrived once again when Yogurtland’s fourth annual Flavor Quest began March 24.
From March 24 to June 1, Yogurtland took fans on a global culinary journey with nine hand-crafted, custom flavors and three new toppings, in honor of nine countries around the world. A new flavor launches each week and will be available for two weeks. The fourth annual Flavor Quest treats are:
• Indonesian Chocolate Java Cake – This decadent dessert takes the cake with rich chocolate and subtle notes of coffee to create this Indonesian-inspired product.
• English Toffee – Blended with real butter toffee sauce.
• Thailand Mango Coconut Tart – Taste a true tropical treat from Thailand and one of the country’s most beloved culinary combos. This flavor pairs two of the best mango varietals in the world and blends it with coconut water for a lightly tart flavor.
• Austrian Apple Strudel with Caramel – A new take on the classic Austrian dessert, this flavor blends real caramel, apples and notes of cinnamon.
• Middle Eastern Fig & Honey Gelato – To create this sweet combination, figs, a staple from the Middle East, are paired with a touch of honey to create a rich and sophisticated gelato.
• Mexican Horchata – With real cinnamon and almonds, this creamy treat is an authentic spoonful of the sweet and popular Mexican rice drink.
• Argentinian Dulce De Leche Cookie – Creamy dulce de leche is combined with shortbread cookies to create a South American flavor.
• New Zealand Kiwi Raspberry Sorbet – This flavor-packed sorbet blends real raspberries and kiwi fruit to create a naturally sweet and crisp combination.
• American Peanut Butter Parfait – Enjoy a taste of true Southern comfort food without the guilt. This no-sugar-added flavor combines rich vanilla with real peanut butter.
Flavor Quest will feature three new toppings – light French Galette cookies, rich and creamy Venetian Chocolate Truffles, and buttery Mini Shortbread Fingers.
Yogurtland’s continual search to find the world’s best flavors and true ingredients takes the company’s team of flavorologists to the far corners of the world. The search is the travel and taste adventure that inspires Flavor Quest and the growing selection of Yogurtland’s proprietary recipes for the company’s more than 200 different and customized flavors. Whether traditional or exotic, each flavor uses real ingredients, many times sourced from their original locations. By controlling the entire frozen yogurt making process, Yogurtland has raised the standards for flavors and quality to new heights and much to the delight of millions of fans.