SupHerb Farms is thoroughly committed to being the leading supplier of high quality, natural frozen culinary herb and specialty vegetable ingredients for North American food manufacturers.
Recognizing that Latin fare is on the rise, SupHerb Farms stands ready to help corporate chefs and food formulators capture the authentic tastes of foods from Bolivia, Venezuela, Uruguay, Ecuador, Chile, Colombia, Argentina and Peru.
Travel to South America, by way of the company's new infographic, and explore the authentic flavors it has to offer.
SupHerb Farms recognizes that Aji Amarillo Peppers are one of the most important ingredients in South American cooking. Ajis are commonly used in Peruvian cooking. They have a fruity taste and a medium to hot heat.
SupHerb Farm offers Ajis in two formats: Diced and Purée
Click here to experience the taste of South American inspired products and other offerings.
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
A white paper on South American Cuisines is available upon request.
About SupHerb Farms
Just one taste is all it takes to experience how fresh the flavor is in any fresh frozen culinary herbs and specialty vegetables. One look will attest to the quality and consistency of the ingredients we provide. And every order shows you just how committed we are to serving customers.
SupHerb Farms’ ingredients are:
• Made with Natural ingredients
• Fresh Frozen – more locked-in flavor, color, texture
• Ready to Use – washed, chopped, fully prepped
• Customization – batch packs, special cuts, custom blends, pastes, purées
• Product Development – formula assistance, trend tracking
• Safety Tested – use with confidence
• Stable pricing – year-round availability
• Fast, Economical Shipping – regional warehouses
Visit www.SupHerbFarms.com for more details.