Daiya Expands Line of Plant-Based Comfort Foods
The new offerings join Daiya's line of premium plant-based foods, including Burritos, Frozen Desserts, Pizza, Cutting Board Collection Shreds and more
Daiya, a maker of plant-based foods that are dairy, gluten and soy free, debuted new line extensions of its comfort foods at Natural Products Expo East. Joining the company's assortment of plant-based offerings are new varieties of Slices, Cheezy Mac, Dairy-Free Dressings, and more, alongside the introduction of dairy-free Cheeze Sticks.
As plant-based eating becomes increasingly mainstream, people are seeking out dairy-free and meat-free options to help satisfy diet preferences and achieve wellness goals. In fact, a recent national consumer survey conducted by Daiya indicated that over a third of 1,000 respondents are more apt to eat plant-based foods than in previous years. The company caters to the growing appetite for food that not only tastes great, but is also better for you and the planet. New Daiya products include:
• Deluxe Cheeze Sticks (SRP: $5.99 for a six-pack) — These plant-based Cheeze Sticks are available in Cheddar Style and Mozzarella Style flavors to make on-the-go snacking fast. Each pack contains six individually wrapped sticks for a convenient dairy-free version of the lunchbox staple.
• Mozzarella Style and Gouda Style Slices (SRP: $4.99) — Give sandwiches and wraps an instant upgrade with Daiya Slices. With the same incredible melt as dairy-based cheese, Daiya Slices can be enjoyed hot or cold and are a good source of calcium. Mozzarella and Gouda join the existing line of plant-based Daiya Slices alongside American, Cheddar, Swiss and Provolone.
• Four Cheeze with Herbs and Cheddar & Bac'n Cheezy Mac (SRP: $4.99) — Daiya Cheezy Mac is a dairy, gluten and soy-free version of the quintessential comfort food. Fans can now enjoy two new deluxe styles—Four Cheeze with Herbs and Cheddar & Meatless Bac'n—in addition to the existing White Cheddar with Veggie, Cheddar and Alfredo. Each variety combines a smooth and creamy cheeze sauce with gluten-free brown rice pasta.
• Hon'y Mustard and Creamy Italian Dairy-Free Dressings (SRP: $4.99) — Rich, creamy and flavorful, Daiya Dairy-Free Dressings offer a dressing without dairy, gluten or eggs. These dressings are tasty drizzled over a salad or served as a dipping sauce for vegetables or chips. The two new varieties join Creamy Caesar, Homestyle Ranch, and Blue Cheeze.
• Zesty Cheddar Deluxe Cheeze Sauce (SRP: $5.99) — Daiya's No.1 customer-requested product is now available in a new bold flavor: Zesty Cheddar. This versatile and savory sauce can be enjoyed as a dip or used on nachos, macaroni, vegetables, and more. Each box of Daiya Deluxe Cheeze Sauce comes with three easy squeeze pouches. Zesty Cheddar joins an existing lineup that includes Deluxe Cheddar Style and Deluxe Alfredo Style.
The new offerings join Daiya's line of premium plant-based foods, including Burritos, Frozen Desserts, Pizza, Cutting Board Collection Shreds and more.