Nine New Brands Join the Elohi Strategic Advisors Foodservice Roster
Company says these brands represent the next big thing in the foodservice market
Elohi Strategic Advisors introduced nine new clients to its family of health- and eco-friendly foodservice brands. From plant-based proteins to herbal tonics, gluten-free pastas to Keto-friendly sweeteners, these brands represent the next big thing in the foodservice market.
• Field Roast, a Seattle-based company, is the original maker of grain meats. The company now crafts artisanal plant-based meat and cheese products including Italian sausage, dairy-free cheese slices, roasts and its popular hand-formed FieldBurger.
• Fora Foods offers an innovative, dairy-free butter: FabaButter. The carbon footprint of FabaButter is four times less than traditional butter, yet the taste, texture and versatility are exactly the same. FabaButter is a gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, soy-free, clean label product approved by chefs and perfect for spreading, baking or melting.
• Lakanto is a zero glycemic sweetener with zero net carbs and zero calories. Made from monk fruit, Lakanto is Keto and Paleo friendly while maintaining the sweet taste consumers expect. Lakanto comes in a variety of forms including 1:1 sugar replacements, baking mixes and chocolates.
• Lightlife has been creating sustainable vegan and vegetarian foods for more than 40 years. Its latest offering? A plant-based burger packed with 20 grams of pea protein per quarter-pound patty. The Lightlife Burger is gluten, soy, and GMO free and contains no artificial flavors.
• Maxine's Heavenly creates popular, plant-based cookies. A healthier alternative to the empty calories of traditional cookies, Maxine's Heavenly cookies are nutritionally rich, non-GMO, soy free and gluten free. Maxine's Heavenly cookies come in four tasty flavors including Almond Chocolate Chunk and Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin.
• Moon Meals makes healthy, plant-based eating easy while on the go or at home. The Moon Meals signature Fiesta Wrap features 23 grams of protein in a vegan taco wrap with the meaty, cheesy, and slightly spicy flavors consumers expect, all packed in a grab-and-go box for added convenience.
• RP's Pasta offers a full line of all-natural, gluten-free pastas including fresh pasta and frozen heat-and-serve dishes, such as Plantain Linguini and Portabella Ravioli. Many of these "Farm to Fork with a Conscience" meals are also certified Kosher, organic and/or Paleo friendly.
• Sunwink creates delicious Sparkling Herbal Tonics, each containing 1,000-plus milligrams of herbal extracts designed for "self care every day." Sunwink Sparkling Herbal Tonic is available in three low-calorie flavors: Turmeric Cleanse, Immunity Berry, and Detox Ginger.
• Teatulia Organic Teas crafts "garden-to-cup teas" with a focus on taste, social responsibility and the environment. Responsibly sourced from Bangladesh, Teatulia Organic Teas is a Rainforest Alliance certified brand and sales support its job- and education-focused cooperative. Full lines of white, green, black and herbal teas are available.