Elohi Strategic Advisors introduced nine new clients to its family of health- and eco-friendly foodservice brands. From plant-based proteins to herbal tonics, gluten-free pastas to Keto-friendly sweeteners, these brands represent the next big thing in the foodservice market.
• Field Roast, a Seattle-based company, is the original maker of grain meats. The company now crafts artisanal plant-based meat and cheese products including Italian sausage, dairy-free cheese slices, roasts and its popular hand-formed FieldBurger.
• Fora Foods offers an innovative, dairy-free butter: FabaButter. The carbon footprint of FabaButter is four times less than traditional butter, yet the taste, texture and versatility are exactly the same. FabaButter is a gluten-free, non-GMO, vegan, soy-free, clean label product approved by chefs and perfect for spreading, baking or melting.
• Lakanto is a zero glycemic sweetener with zero net carbs and zero calories. Made from monk fruit, Lakanto is Keto and Paleo friendly while maintaining the sweet taste consumers expect. Lakanto comes in a variety of forms including 1:1 sugar replacements, baking mixes and chocolates.
• Lightlife has been creating sustainable vegan and vegetarian foods for more than 40 years. Its latest offering? A plant-based burger packed with 20 grams of pea protein per quarter-pound patty. The Lightlife Burger is gluten, soy, and GMO free and contains no artificial flavors.
• Maxine's Heavenly creates popular, plant-based cookies. A healthier alternative to the empty calories of traditional cookies, Maxine's Heavenly cookies are nutritionally rich, non-GMO, soy free and gluten free. Maxine's Heavenly cookies come in four tasty flavors including Almond Chocolate Chunk and Cinnamon Oatmeal Raisin.
• Moon Meals makes healthy, plant-based eating easy while on the go or at home. The Moon Meals signature Fiesta Wrap features 23 grams of protein in a vegan taco wrap with the meaty, cheesy, and slightly spicy flavors consumers expect, all packed in a grab-and-go box for added convenience.
• RP's Pasta offers a full line of all-natural, gluten-free pastas including fresh pasta and frozen heat-and-serve dishes, such as Plantain Linguini and Portabella Ravioli. Many of these "Farm to Fork with a Conscience" meals are also certified Kosher, organic and/or Paleo friendly.
• Sunwink creates delicious Sparkling Herbal Tonics, each containing 1,000-plus milligrams of herbal extracts designed for "self care every day." Sunwink Sparkling Herbal Tonic is available in three low-calorie flavors: Turmeric Cleanse, Immunity Berry, and Detox Ginger.
• Teatulia Organic Teas crafts "garden-to-cup teas" with a focus on taste, social responsibility and the environment. Responsibly sourced from Bangladesh, Teatulia Organic Teas is a Rainforest Alliance certified brand and sales support its job- and education-focused cooperative. Full lines of white, green, black and herbal teas are available.