Do You Know Enough About Your Consumers?
Five conference sessions guaranteed to deliver deeper consumer insights
Prepared Foods hosts an intimate and thought-provoking event for food + beverage professionals in consumer insights, innovation, R&D, marketing, packaging, and related roles. Just as the food and beverage industry is always changing, Prepared Foods is pleased to bring you completely fresh and exclusive new insights and perspectives on tastes and trends for today—as well as tomorrow.
Make plans to attend the New Products Conference, Sept. 30-Oct. 2 at Chicago’s Swissotel. Think you know enough about today’s consumers? Here are just five sessions guaranteed to deliver even deeper insights!
* Gen-Z Consumers Speak Out! Presentation by Maeve Webster, Founder, Menu Matters
* The New Science of “Crave-ology” presented by Sterling Rice Group (**hands-on workshop!)
* Texture: Leveraging the Science of “Mouth Behavior” to Better Understand Texture and Consumer Preferences presented by U&I Collaboration (**hands-on workshop!)
* “Developing Products for the Mainstream Consumer—But Do You Know Who They Are?” presented by Mintel Group
* Use Facial Recognition Technology to Gauge Consumer Interest in New Products + Packaging with R. Andrew Hurley, PhD, Assistant Professor, Clemson Department of Food, Nutrition and Packaging Science
Learn more here.