Litehouse, Inc. expanded its offerings in the beverage category with the introduction of Litehouse Greek Yogurt Smoothies, a new line of refrigerated, protein-packed smoothies in a convenient grab-and-go bottle. Each single-serving smoothie contains 13g of protein per bottle for a convenient on-the-go breakfast or snack solution.
The new smoothies bring Greek yogurt-based drinks, an upward trending product category, to the refrigerated produce department and address the needs of the more than 55% of US households who say high protein is an important attribute to consider when buying food.
Litehouse Greek Yogurt Smoothies are made without artificial preservatives or dyes and are available in five fruit-forward flavors:
• Peach Mango – refreshing tropical blend of peach and mango
• Super Berry – mouthwatering trio of blueberries, raspberries, and pomegranate
• Raspberry Passion – perfect blend of sweetness from raspberries mixed with fruity and tart passionfruit
• Tangerine Vanilla – dreamy combination of tangerine and vanilla
• Blueberry Banana – creamy banana with a twist of blueberry
The line of Greek Yogurt Smoothies can be found in the juice section of the refrigerated produce department and have an SRP of $1.99-$2.49 per 8.5-ounce bottle. They are currently available at retailers in the Western region of the US.
1 Nielsen, September 18, 2018