Mr Lee’s Pure Foods Announces US Debut
Award-winning UK brand is now available on shelves at Whole Foods Market
Mr Lee’s Pure Foods, the UK based award-winning gourmet instant-noodles in a cup, announced its US launch nationwide with Whole Foods Market. This is a milestone expansion for the young brand and speaks to its consumers’ growing interest and demand, according to the company.
"Our brand is thrilled to enter the US market." said Damien Lee, founder and CEO of Mr Lee’s Pure Foods. "As consumers are looking for shelf stable solutions that offer a healthy alternative, our instant-noodles in a cup is a quick and delicious option, now available to US consumers on Whole Foods Market shelves throughout the country."
USDA approval was acquired due to the high food quality in the noodles including expertly cooked beef and chicken. US manufacturing is set up in California.
Mr Lee’s Pure Foods is appointing Elohi Strategic Advisors to help drive its USA go-to-market expansion plan and commercial implementation, including food services and kiosk division.
Mr Lee’s Noodles Facts:
• Packed in sunny California
• Homestyle appearance - Expertly cooked beef and chicken meat is diced to mimic "homestyle" preparation, as if the chef were preparing it himself/herself
• Freeze dried proteins & vegetables – Locked in nutritional goodness
• Air-dried rice noodles - No palm oil, reduced sat-fats, no hydrogenated fats
• No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, MSG, and gluten-free
• One of the lowest in sodium/salt, sugar (Sugarwise certified), saturated fat and calories in the market
• The Vegan flavor - Zen Garden Vegetables is registered with the Vegan Society
• Recipes are uniquely crafted from authentic recipes
• Available in boxes of 8 cups
• No plastic sachets and 100% recyclable plastic/cardboard composite cup
• Current availability already includes UK, Australia, Ireland, France and multiple airlines around the world
• Won over 50 awards and accolades across the world
The noodle recipes are available in four authentic flavors including Coconut Chicken Curry, Tai Chi Chicken, Hong Kong Street-Style Beef, and vegan option, Zen Garden Vegetable.