Litehouse Inc., a 100% employee-owned company unveiled a new line of creamy Litehouse Dips & Spreads which complements the brand’s other product offerings. The new dip and spreads line features bold flavors.
The new dips and spreads are an evolution of Litehouse’s popular 15oz Veggie Dips which historically were a leader in the creamy veggie dips category. Developed to satisfy consumers’ evolving palettes, the new dips and spreads feature cleaner ingredient labels, bolder flavors, and better taste. Additionally, the packaging has been refreshed with new 12oz tubs featuring vibrant visuals that pop on-shelf and demonstrate product versatility.
Litehouse Dips & Spreads are available in five new flavors:
- Homestyle Ranch is a blend of sour cream, buttermilk, garlic, and onion, giving this ranch dip a classic taste that pairs well with veggies and chips.
- Avocado Ranch combines real avocado, sour cream, lime juice, spices, and a kick of jalapeno that’s delicious with chips and veggies or spread over a BLT.
- Southwest Ranch blends buttermilk, jalapenos, and a dash of chipotle, resulting in robust flavor.
- Dilly Dip is a bright and flavorful mix of dill, sour cream, and spices that pairs with veggies and pita or spread on salmon.
- Spinach Parmesan is a rich and creamy dip that combines spinach with savory parmesan cheese. This dip is a complement to pretzels, bread, and crackers.
Litehouse Dips & Spreads are available in the refrigerated produce department at grocery retailers nationwide, including Kroger and Walmart, and have an SRP of $3.99.