Wicked Kitchen, a 100% plant-based, flavor-forward global food brand with an expansive range of chef-created consumer packaged goods, adds Birthday Cake ice cream pints along with three new heat-and-eat stews and three new mac & cheeze flavors to its extensive product lineup.
To meet consumer demand for more craveable convenience foods that happen to be plant-based, Wicked Kitchen continues to innovate with new chef-crafted items as it expands nationwide retail distribution points. The ice cream, stews and mac & cheezes add to Wicked's more than 50 products across the frozen and grocery categories. These products launch on the heels of artisan pizzas, and frozen meals that were introduced to US consumers in the fall of 2022.
Wicked Kitchen was first launched in the UK by chefs and brothers Derek Sarno and Chad Sarno, which helped ignite the plant-based movement there with more than 150 products featured in the UK's largest retailer, Tesco.
Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Thanks to a proprietary blend of premium ingredients including using the lupin bean, Wicked Kitchen's plant-based ice creams feature creaminess, texture, mouthfeel, and flavor.
Heat & Serve Stews
- Tuscan Style White Bean Stew: This stew is chef-crafted with butter beans, cannellini beans, and navy beans slow-simmered in a savory broth with tomatoes, leeks, fennel seed, and oregano.
- Bourguignon: A comfort food, this hearty French stew is brimming with the deep flavors of mushrooms, fried onions, and chickpeas slow-simmered in savory red wine sauce.
- Sweet Potato & Three Bean Chili: This Texas-style chili takes it up a notch with three different kinds of beans, sweet potatoes, and rice simmered in a rich tomato sauce spiced with cumin, cayenne, smoked paprika, and a touch of chocolate.
Mac & Cheeze
- This is NACHO Mac & Cheeze: Mexican inspired, this creamy plant-based nacho cheezy sauce and macaroni packs a full-flavored punch.
- BBQ King Mac & Cheeze: This new smoky BBQ mac is made with a creamy plant-based cheezy sauce.
- Smoky Bac-no Mac & Cheeze: Smoky, saucy and creamy, this new plant-based cheezy macaroni is made with vegan bacon for even more flavor.