Planet Pulp adds Six
The Planet Pulp line consists of six caffeine-free thirst-quenchers:
- Orange – Produced since 1937, Pulp Orange is a leading Pulp favorite in Paraguay. Planet Pulp’s Orange combines the familiar taste of fresh orange juice and natural cane sugars with the refreshment of a carbonated beverage.
- Diet Orange – The flavor of Orange without the carbs or added sugar.
- Pineapple – A tropical blast of sweet flavor, Planet Pulp Pineapple is made with natural pineapple flavor. South Americans may know this as Pulp Pineapple, one of the traditional flavors marketed by the original Pulp in 1937.
- Guarana – Guarana is Planet Pulp’s most unique exotic flavor, promising a unique fruity taste yet is not overloaded with sugar.
- Guarana Diet – The lighter version of Guarana, with no sugar and 0 calories, made from all natural Guarana flavoring and sweetened with Splenda.
- Lemon Lime – Made with 100% natural lemon and lime flavor.
“Our consumers can expect vibrant tastes from Planet Pulp. We are excited to bring these six flavors to the U.S.,” said Tim Carpenter, representative of Bebidas USA, the company responsible for bringing Planet Pulp to U.S. consumers. “We expect Planet Pulp to stir up a bit of nostalgia and become an instant hit. We’ve already received a lot of thanks for bringing such a huge part of South American culture to the U.S.”
Planet Pulp is currently available in single 16.9oz bottles across the southeast United States. Single-flavor packs of 24 bottles a piece are available at participating retailers. Planet Pulp is made and bottled in the United States.